Louisville VA Medical Center
Public Notice: Joint CommissionThe Joint Commission conducts unannounced accreditation surveys of all VISN 9 facilities including the Robley Rex VA Medical Center.
What is the Purpose of the Survey?
The purpose of the survey is to evaluate the organization's compliance with nationally established Joint Commission standards. The survey results will be used to determine whether, and the conditions under which accreditation should be awarded the organization. Joint Commission* standards deal with organization quality, safety-of-care issues, and the safety of the environment in which care is provided.
Submitting a Complaint
When submitting a complaint to The Joint Commission about the Robley Rex VA Medical Center, you may either provide your name and contact information or submit your complaint anonymously. Providing your name and contact information enables The Joint Commission to inform you about the actions taken in response to your complaint, and also to contact you should additional information be needed.
Anyone believing that he or she has pertinent and valid information about such matters may contact Joint Commission as follows:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Office of Quality Monitoring, (630) 792-5636
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
It is The Joint Commission's policy to treat your name as confidential information and not to disclose it to any other party. However, it may be necessary to share the complaint with the subject organization in the course of a complaint investigation.
The Robley Rex VA Medical Center will not take any disciplinary or retaliatory action because an employee reports safety or quality of care concerns to the Joint Commission.
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics Prosthetics and Pedorthics
- American College of Surgeons / Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AARHRP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- The Joint Commission
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- National Health Physics Program
This notice is posted in accordance with the Joint Commission's accreditation participation requirements.