VA » Health Care » Louisville VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » VA Healthcare Center, Scottsburg
Louisville VA Medical Center
VA Healthcare Center, Scottsburg
- Primary care services for veterans in the Scottsburg, Indiana area.
- The center is staffed with highly trained providers specializing in providing a full range of primary care, mental health and other preventative and ancillary services.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Robley Rex VA Medical Center.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Take I-65 to exit 29 for Indiana 56 toward Salem/Scottsburg.
- Turn right onto W McClain Ave.
- Turn left onto N Gardner St.
- Turn left onto W Moonglo Rd (right after the Scott County Hospital).
- Turn left onto Scott Valley Dr.
- The VA Healthcare Center, Scottsburg is on the right across from the County EMS.
Free on premises
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.