Louisville VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, April 27, 2021 2:44 PM EDT
Due to COVID-19, Robley Rex VA Medical Center clinics and operations are currently operating under CDC and VA Guidlines.
The safety of patients and employees continues to be our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are expanding services as it is determined to be safe to do so.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have updated our visitor and patient restrictions/guidelines below:
- Everyone entering the facility must wear a face covering at all times and practice physical distancing.
- Everyone is screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors at all of our VA facilities.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call your primary care provider before coming to an appointment.
- As an alternative to face-to-face appointments, we encourage you to use secure messaging on MYHEALTHEVET or virtual care. Ask your primary care team for more information on these options.
- Please DO Not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Patients reporting for face-to-face appointments are to enter the Zorn Avenue facility through the East and West entrances, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 6:30am - 5:00pm. Patients arriving outside of these hours are to enter through the Clinic/Emergency Department entrance.
- Patients are asked to report to scheduled appointments alone if possible. If someone must accompany you, please limit the number to one individual.
- Effective April 23, 2021, inpatient Medical/Surgical/Telemetry and Critical Care patients may receive one visitor at a time, between the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm, and by appointment only. Visitors should contact the Nursing Station to schedule an appointment.
- Visitation exceptions will be made only for end-of-life situations.
- Visitors must be aged 18 and above.
- Parking Lots #1 and #2 are reserved for patient parking only.
- Our waiting rooms are configured to allow for physical distancing and seating will be limited and clearly marked for your safety.
- Robley Rex VAMC will no longer process routine prescription refills at the facility.
- Parking lot shuttles will be operating Monday thru Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Thank you for your cooperation and trusting Robley Rex VAMC with all your health care needs.
|Louisville VA Medical Center||Limited Services|
|Carrollton, Kentucky||Limited Services|
|COVID-19 Pandemic Face-to-Face visits are limited; telephone hours remain M-F, 8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Clarkson (Grayson County), Kentucky||Normal Hours|
|Fort Knox, Kentucky||Normal Hours|
|New Albany, Indiana||Normal Hours|
|Newburg, Kentucky||Normal Hours|
|Scottsburg, Indiana||Normal Hours|
|Shively, Kentucky||Normal Hours|
|Stonybrook, Kentucky||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-877-291-5311
- Change Your Appointment: 1-502-287-4000
- Media Inquiries: 1-502-287-5502
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-502-287-4211
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: Call Your Primary Care Clinic During Normal Business Hours