VA » Health Care » Louisville VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » VA Healthcare Center, Shively
Louisville VA Medical Center
VA Healthcare Center, Shively
- Primary care services for veterans in Southwest Jefferson county and the Louisville metro area.
- In addition to traditional primary care, the VA Healthcare Center, Shively is home to the VA Women's Healthcare Center. This program is designed to enhance privacy and provide gender specific preventative care. The center is a private, state-of-the-art, child-friendly facility, staffed with highly trained providers specializing in providing a full range of primary care and gynecological services to women veterans.
- The center is staffed with highly trained providers specializing in providing a full range of primary care, mental health and other preventative and ancillary services.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Robley Rex VA Medical Center.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The VA Healthcare Center, Shively is located just off the Shawnee Expressway (I-264) on Dixie Highway (Exit 8).
Free on premises
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.